Avoid FedEx & Amazon they can both go to hell!

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Pablo

Avoid FedEx & Amazon they can both go to hell!

Post by Pablo »

Well, I'll tell you what, making a living ain't easy. Especially when you're a small-business owner trying to stay afloat amidst the giant monopolies who think they have the right to walk all over you.

So, here I am, gearing up for the busiest season of the year. Orders are piling up, stock's getting low, and I need more inventory, right? So, I do what any sensible person would do - I place an order with my supplier. All seems well. A few days pass, and I get this email. It's from Fedex and they're telling me my parcel's been delivered. Well, that's a load of bull since there's not a parcel in sight!

I call 'em up, and they say they'll look into it. The next day, I get another email. And guess what? They've gone and delivered my precious cargo to an Amazon Warehouse instead. Now, how's that for a blunder!

I'm livid. But it gets worse. Fedex says they'll try to retrieve it. "Try," they said. And try they did... and failed miserably! The eCommerce monstrosity decided to hold on to my package. My goods, worth a cool £1100, are now firmly in the clutches of my fiercest competitor.

So, what's my recourse? Fedex tells me to file a claim. And I do. And then comes the final blow. They’re offering a measly £200 for their monumental cock-up. That’s not even a fraction of what I’ve lost!

Stay away from Fedex. They've got no respect for us small guys. No regard for our struggles. And as for Amazon who's decided to play dirty, they've seen the last penny from me. They think they can play fast and loose with our livelihoods? Think again!

Remember, we small businesses make the world go 'round. We're the backbone of the economy. We matter. And we won't be trampled on by these corporate bullies!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! It's high time they learnt their lesson.

I still have no idea how I am going to get my money back. If you have any suggestions at all then please comment below!!!

Cheers. :cry:
Mojo

Re: Avoid FedEx & Amazon they can both go to hell!

Post by Mojo »

It would not surprise me if Amazon did this deliberately. They sell everything so any parcel they see is in a back of a delivery van will be for one of their competitors so if they can intercept deliveries destined for other businesses to harm them especially near Christmas time then I bet they would. I really would not put it past amazon as they are the most anti competitive company in the world. Or maybe it is a scam that the amazon warehouse staff are doing where they pay the Fedex delivery driver a bit of cash to take a parcel and then they can then sort through the parcel and sell the items themselves again I wouldn't put it past Amazon workers they are utter scum. These are just my theories anyway. I hope you get your money back for the items!
Pablo

Re: Avoid FedEx & Amazon they can both go to hell!

Post by Pablo »

I am absolutely livid! So, after that nightmare experience with FedEx, who I vowed to never use again, my supplier, unbeknownst to me, decides to dispatch my parcels through them yet again. Five parcels this time, and guess what!? FedEx pulls the same old stunt. They managed to deliver four out of five, with one of them already opened, and the fifth one is nowhere to be seen but, it's marked as 'delivered'.

My blood boils just thinking about this. After being ignored repeatedly, I finally managed to get a hold of FedEx. And their response? The same old excuse, "Oh sorry, we accidentally delivered it to a Amazon warehouse." Unbelievable! It seems FedEx is hell-bent on sabotaging small businesses.

I'm starting to suspect there's a scam going on with FedEx delivery drivers. Is it some kind of game they're playing? Stealing parcels in batches, hoping no one will notice? Their excuse of delivering to a Amazon warehouse, where they possibly have accomplices ready to snatch parcels, seems far too convenient.

FedEx, I hope you're proud. You've managed to outdo yourselves in negligence, incompetence, and sheer lack of professionalism. Your service is appalling, and your disregard for customers is disgraceful.

So, here's a warning to everyone: Before you make a purchase, double-check who's delivering your package. If it's FedEx, I suggest you reconsider. Trust me, you do not want to experience the nightmare I've been through. Not once, but twice!