BBC raises license fee... I say it's time we got rid of this biased far-left broadcaster!

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Pete1

BBC raises license fee... I say it's time we got rid of this biased far-left broadcaster!

Post by Pete1 »

I've been grinding my teeth into dust over this latest outrage: BBC raising its license fee from £159 to £169.50. It’s an absolute travesty! These pompous halfwits even had the audacity to consider hiking it up to £200. Can you believe it? 😡

The BBC, or more aptly, Bloody Brazen Communists, seem to think they're our overlords, dictating what we should watch, listen to, and believe, without giving us a shred of choice. Their programming reeks of far-left propaganda, pushing their agenda at every turn. It's like being trapped in a never-ending episode of Twilight Zone, penned by some feverish Trotskyite!

Do these nincompoops even live in the same world as the rest of us? People are scrimping pennies to make ends meet, and here they are, lining their pockets with our hard-earned money. It's a disgrace, I tell you!

Their constant scaremongering over COVID-19, their anti-Christian, anti-Israel bias, their relentless promotion of alternative lifestyles, it's all too much. We don't need to be force-fed their biased views like we're living in some communist state. This isn't North Korea for crying out loud!

And what happens if you refuse to pay for their rubbish? They slap you with a fine that could buy a small car. What kind of freedom is that, being forced to pay for a service you don't even want or agree with? Makes my blood boil, it does! 😤

It's high time we had a say in all this. We need to voice our concerns, demand our Parliament to either clean up this leftist quagmire or scrap it altogether.

What do you reckon, folks? Are you as riled up as me? Do you think we should stand our ground against this blatant disregard for our freedom and choice? Or perhaps you've been brainwashed into believing their tripe? Let me know below..