Is Donald Trump a Christian?

Here we gather all the religious nuts together to have a good ol' chat! We know you've been looking for a place to share your beliefs and we're here to provide just that.

In this forum, we encourage lively discussions and debates (as long as they stay civil, of course). We believe that everyone has the right to voice their opinions, no matter how wacky they may seem. So come on in, pull up a chair, and get comfortable.

We promise you won't be judged. Our community is made up of people from all walks of life, and we welcome anyone who wants to join in on the fun.

Whether you're a devout believer or just someone who's curious about religion, we've got something for you. From Bible studies to discussions on the meaning of life, we've got it all. So why not take a break from scrolling through cat memes and join us for some stimulating conversation?

We're not just a forum, we're a family. And we can't wait to welcome you with open arms (and maybe a little bit of holy water). So what are you waiting for? Come on in and join the fun!
HowNowBrownCow

Is Donald Trump a Christian?

Post by HowNowBrownCow »

Well now, friends, have you seen that latest video, "So God created Donald Trump"? My, oh my. This video is a twist on a beloved verse from our N.I.V Bible, John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." The video is suggesting that Trump is a shepherd for all mankind.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a proud conservative Christian, and I surely wouldn't want to see the Democrats in office again. But this...this is something else. Mr. Trump is taking our faith, our beliefs, and using it as a stepping stone to the presidency. 😑

Our Bible, our holy book, tells us that Jesus Christ is our shepherd, not Donald Trump. John 10:11 says, "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." Jesus is our shepherd, our savior, our king. To suggest otherwise is a slap in the face of every Christian in this great nation of ours! 😡

This is typical of Trump, isn't it? Using tactics that aren't upstanding, trying to manipulate us right-wing Christians into believing he's some kind of messiah. Well, let me tell you, folks, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, and Trump's tree is lacking the fruit of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23). 🍎

His words about women, those insults he likes to throw around, his attitude, and his lack of care for the poor - these are not signs of a man filled with the Spirit. Instead, it seems to me he's using Christianity for his own gain, and that just doesn't sit right with me. 😖

Now, I can't tell you who to vote for, or what to believe, but I just had to get this off my chest. But what about you? What's your take on all this? Is Trump a Christian? Should he be posting videos that paint him as some messiah-like figure? Let's get a conversation going down in the comments, y'all. 📣