Amazon full of fake reviews ready to trick ya!

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
dave33

Amazon full of fake reviews ready to trick ya!

Post by dave33 »

Think you can trust reviews on Amazon? Think again! I'm telling you, more than half of 'em ain't worth the pixels they're displayed on. Fake as a £9 note.

Truth is, since these AI's started banging out reviews, things've gotten even worse. They used to sound like a bloke who's had one too many down the pub, y'know, all broken English and what not. But now? It's like they swallowed a thesaurus, and are spewing out words left, right and centre. 😠

Let me give you an example, alright? There's this review I found on a kitchen gadget, a Ninja Foodi thingy. Starts off with, "My odyssey with the Ninja..." blah blah blah. Not just an experience, but an odyssey. 😂

Then it goes on about "the ever-evolving tapestry of gastronomy" and how the Ninja stands as an emblem of something or another. I'm telling you, it's all a load of old cobblers. No one talks like that in real life, do they?

Then the final corker, "every culinary creation is a brushstroke on the canvas of life." Seriously? 😅 It's a blinking air fryer, not the Mona Lisa!

Sure as eggs is eggs, this review ain't been penned by a real customer. It's some greedy seller's doing, trying to ramp up sales.

And you know what gets my goat? Amazon don't lift a finger to do anything about it. They know these reviews are as fake as a three quid coin, but do they care? Do they heck! They're just sitting back, raking in the dosh, while they let these counterfeit reviews dupe good, honest folks.

The bloke at the top, that scumbag Jeff Bezos. He ain’t doing nothing. He should be sorting out this mess, but he's too busy counting his billions!

I'm telling you, it ain't right! So, next time you're on Amazon, take those reviews with a pinch of salt, alright? 🧂

Better yet don't buy from Amazon at all. They don't deserve your hard earned cash if they are going to lie to you like this!

Don't let 'em pull the wool over your eyes!