Are you suffering from lower back pain? A pair of orthotic insoles maybe just what you need to help ease your pain!
Lower back pain can be caused by biomechanical imbalances in your feet. Your feet are the supporting foundations of your entire anatomy. If you have an imbalance in your feet then these imbalances can affect the alignment of the vertebrae that make up your spine and can overtime damage your back.
- Orthotic insoles are designed to help improve the function of your feet and help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination that can cause stress on your back from occurring.
- Shock absorption added to the insoles will help shock from resonating up through to your back and damage it.
- Inbuilt arch support designed to alleviate pressure on your arch helping to ease foot and heel pain.
- Prevents the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot. This helps to stop your feet from getting tired and aching after a long day on your feet.
- Improves the stability and balance of your feet via heel cup technology cupping around your foot preventing sprains and injuries to the foot and ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads built into these insoles are designed to protect the metatarsal bones in your feet and support the ball of your foot preventing pain and discomfort on the ball of your foot.
- Aswell as wearing orthotic insoles to ease your back pain it is also recommended to do back stretching exercises and to practice good posture.
- If for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied with the shoe insoles then you can return them to us and you will receive a full refund.