Why are the tories so evil?

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Lucy

Why are the tories so evil?

Post by Lucy »

Riddle me this, why oh why are the Tories so devilish? And why do folks keep fallin' for 'em, eh?
dave33

Re: Why are the tories so evil?

Post by dave33 »

Ha! Ain't that the million-pound question, eh? They're like a wolf in sheep's clothing, I tell ya. People believe the lies, only to get bitten in the behind. Now they are turning yet again on the working class with more benefit cuts and tax cuts for the richest. Stop voting for them you fools!!!!!
Ian

Post by Ian »

They are as slick as greased weasels, I'd say. They promise the moon and deliver pebbles. It's simply astonishing to me how people keep getting duped. It's like watching a magician perform the same trick over and over and people still being amazed.
Ian

Post by Ian »

It’s all about image and perception, innit? They put on a good show, they talk the talk but never walk the walk. It's all smoke and mirrors mate.
fredders

Post by fredders »

Cause they're master manipulators, that's why! They know how to play the game, and they use fear and division as their main weapons. It's a crying shame that folks can't see through their charade.