Should I stay or should I go?

Are you tired of being single and spending your nights alone with a tub of ice cream? Fear not, dear spinster! Our forum is here to help you find the perfect partner to share your ice cream with.

But wait, it's not just for the single ladies! Gentlemen, take a seat and prepare to get to grips with the intricacies of relationships and dating. We've got advice for every stage, from the awkward first date to the "should we move in together" dilemma.

And let's not forget about the juicy gossip. Our community is filled with people who love to dish about the latest celebrity breakups or speculate about their own love lives.

So come on in, grab a virtual cup of coffee, and let's chat about love, lust, and everything in between. Who knows, you might just find your soulmate (or at least a good laugh).
SassySally

Should I stay or should I go?

Post by SassySally »

Alright, you lovely people! Let me tell you about my current predicament. I like to think of myself as an independent woman, right? I've got my own job, my own place, and my own life. But my man? He's a right-wing nutjob who thinks that I should be stuck at home, cooking and cleaning all day. 🙄

It's like he's stuck in the 1950s or something. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love him to bits. But sometimes I just want to scream at him and tell him to get with the times. 💁‍♀️

I've tried talking to him about it, but he just doesn't seem to get it. He thinks that a woman's place is in the home, and that's that. It's like he's stuck in some sort of time warp or something. 🕰️

I mean, I get it. He's a man, and men have certain ideas about what women should and shouldn't do. But come on, dude! It's the 21st century! Women can do whatever the hell they want!

I've tried to compromise with him, but it's like talking to a brick wall. He just doesn't seem to understand that I need my independence. I need to be able to work and earn my own money. I need to be able to have a life outside of the home else I will go crazy.

So, here's where I need your help, guys. What should I do? Should I stick it out and try to work things out with him? Or should I cut my losses and move on? 🤔

I mean, I love him and all, but I don't want to be stuck in some sort of 1950s nightmare for the rest of my life. I want to be able to live my life the way I want to live it. But at the same time, I don't want to lose him. 😢

So, what do you think, guys? Should I stay or should I go? 🎶
Lucy

Re: Should I stay or should I go?

Post by Lucy »

Yo, girl, I feel you. That man of yours sounds like he's straight outta the 1950's. Ain't nobody got time for that kind of old-school thinking. You gotta live your life the way you want to, not the way some dude thinks you should.

I mean, you've tried talking to him and he's still stuck in the past. It's time to cut your losses and find someone who's on the same page as you.

I know it's tough, but you gotta do what's best for you. You're a strong, independent woman who don't need no man holding her back. So, pack your bags and hit the road, Jack! There's plenty of fish in the sea who will appreciate you for who you are.

Don't let him drag you down, girl. You deserve to be happy and fulfilled, and that ain't gonna happen if you're stuck in some 1950s nightmare. So, go out there and live your best life! 🤗