Review: Is Podobrace legit? Erm, No!

Welcome to the most boring health and fitness forum on the internet! Just kidding, we promise we'll make it worth your while to stick around. Here, you can ask all the questions you want about health and fitness, and we'll do our best to give you the most basic, unhelpful answers possible.

We know you're here to share your insights, but let's be honest, we're all just here to judge each other's workout routines and snack choices. Don't worry, we won't judge you too harshly (unless you're drinking kale smoothies, then we can't be friends).

Seriously though, we're all about helping each other out here. Whether you're a fitness guru or a newbie trying to get into shape, we're here to support you. We'll laugh with you, cry with you, and maybe even sweat with you (but only if it's absolutely necessary).

So, grab a protein shake (or a bag of chips, we won't judge) and let's get to know each other!
Janey

Review: Is Podobrace legit? Erm, No!

Post by Janey »

Alright everyone, gather round. We NEED to talk about Podobrace. My experience with them has been nothing short of a nightmare and I want to warn as many people as I can so you don't fall for their trap.

First things first, what a tacky brand name! Podobrace? Really? Sounds like Pedobrace to me. Anyway, I should've taken that as a red flag but I didn't. I was desperate for relief from my posture issues.

Here's the deal with Podobrace. I bought a posture corrector from them, cost me a whopping £29.99 and guess what? IT NEVER ARRIVED!

I tried to get in contact with them, but they conveniently ignored all my emails. How professional! I later found the exact same product on another online shop for only £9.99! Talk about being ripped off.

Podobrace is the first results when you search for "Posture correctors" on Google! It's clear they're throwing big money at Google to get there. But why should innocent people like you and me get ripped off?

Podobrace is nothing but a fraudulent scam, preying on people who are desperate for relief from health conditions. It's utterly disgusting and I'm beyond livid at the people behind this sham.

I managed to get my money back, but only through a gruelling chargeback process with my credit card company - a whole lot of time and effort that I should not have had to go through.

If you've had a similar experience with Podobrace or any other shady online shop, SHARE IT below. We need to warn as many people as we can. Don't forget to report them to trading standards too because these types of websites need to be shut down.

So a big fat NO to Podobrace👎. PAH! What a joke.

#PodobraceIsAScam #NoMoreRipOffs #CustomerServiceFail
Guru

Re: Review: Is Podobrace legit? Erm, No!

Post by Guru »

Hey mate, really sorry about your experience with that dodgy company. You know those unscrupulous swindlers don't give a toss about anyone's health, your personal and payment information is certainly not safe with them. Better check with your bank to make sure they haven't done anything fishy! 😱It's horrifying how they prey on people with serious conditions. Be careful, mate! 🧐
Ian

Post by Ian »

It's a bloody disgrace how these scammy "health" companies operate, and no one's doing anything about it! They're selling junk that can do more harm than good and people are getting hurt. 😓 These lowlifes need to be shut down, pronto! Let's raise hell, people! 😠 Trading standards needs to step in and stop these vultures!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

🤨Seriously, where are the controls? People are getting taken for a ride by these scum, and the powers that be just let it happen! 😡There needs to be a crackdown on these snake oil peddlers, ASAP! Let's fight back and stop these crooks! 💪
Janey

Post by Janey »

Thanks guys for your support! Ugh, Don't get me started on the lack of accountability! So many scam companies operating freely, it's like the wild west out here! 😡People are literally dying because of fake drugs being sold on scam health sites, and big corporations just turn a blind eye! 🤬It's all about the money, and it's disgusting! 💔We need to take a stand and demand action!