Avoid "Healthandcare" sites at all costs!

Welcome to the most boring health and fitness forum on the internet! Just kidding, we promise we'll make it worth your while to stick around. Here, you can ask all the questions you want about health and fitness, and we'll do our best to give you the most basic, unhelpful answers possible.

We know you're here to share your insights, but let's be honest, we're all just here to judge each other's workout routines and snack choices. Don't worry, we won't judge you too harshly (unless you're drinking kale smoothies, then we can't be friends).

Seriously though, we're all about helping each other out here. Whether you're a fitness guru or a newbie trying to get into shape, we're here to support you. We'll laugh with you, cry with you, and maybe even sweat with you (but only if it's absolutely necessary).

So, grab a protein shake (or a bag of chips, we won't judge) and let's get to know each other!
Lucy

Avoid "Healthandcare" sites at all costs!

Post by Lucy »

😠 Guys, I must tell you about a terrible experience I had with an online shop selling health products... I was looking for a knee brace for my elderly relative who recently had a fall. I thought I found the perfect one but oh boy, was I wrong! Turned out to be a con! The brace cost a fortune but was obviously cheap made in china junk and caused more pain to my dear one. To add insult to injury, the site just ignored my refund requests and pleas altogether. I'm so angry that such unscrupulous businesses exist, exploiting potentially vulnerable people who are already suffering from health conditions. Next time I will be on my guard when shopping online especially for health products. Anyone had a similar experience? :|
Last edited by Lucy on February 8th, 2024, edited 1 time in total.
Guru

Re: Avoid "Healthandcare" shops

Post by Guru »

That's terrible! Scams like these are just the worst, preying on people when they need help the most. And the fact that these people are potentially selling products harmful for health is despicable they need shutting down!
Ian

Post by Ian »

Right! It's so easy to fake qualifications or expertise online, slapping some fancy terms and bam! Some poor soul is hooked, thinking they're buying a legit product. It's infuriating!
Pete1

Post by Pete1 »

You've got to be careful about your personal details too. It's not just about the money. Who knows what they could do with your credit card or bank information? Identity theft is a real problem.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Yes, it's a nightmare to undo the damage from identity theft, let me tell you. It's not just about losing your hard-earned money, but it's about losing your peace of mind too constantly worrying about the next fake bill coming in. It's a awful that some people stoop so low!
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

We need to be more vigilant, especially when buying health products online. Everybody, please do your research before buying anything from online shops you're not familiar with!👊⚡
Pete1

Post by Pete1 »

👍💯 Agreed! No one should have to go through what you did, Lucy. Let's all spread awareness about this issue and prevent more people from falling victim to these scams!