Avoid dodgy Shoe Insoles!

Welcome to the most boring health and fitness forum on the internet! Just kidding, we promise we'll make it worth your while to stick around. Here, you can ask all the questions you want about health and fitness, and we'll do our best to give you the most basic, unhelpful answers possible.

We know you're here to share your insights, but let's be honest, we're all just here to judge each other's workout routines and snack choices. Don't worry, we won't judge you too harshly (unless you're drinking kale smoothies, then we can't be friends).

Seriously though, we're all about helping each other out here. Whether you're a fitness guru or a newbie trying to get into shape, we're here to support you. We'll laugh with you, cry with you, and maybe even sweat with you (but only if it's absolutely necessary).

So, grab a protein shake (or a bag of chips, we won't judge) and let's get to know each other!
Karen

Avoid dodgy Shoe Insoles!

Post by Karen »

So there I was just having a little stroll when my feet started to hurt like a b*tch. Not gonna lie, it was a pain worse than walking on hot coals, but I thought "No biggie, I'll just get me some insoles and I'll be fine!" Boy, I was wrong.

Off I went to see my podiatrist, and he tells me I've got this thing called plantar fasciitis. Sounds like some kind of tropical disease, right? Nah, turns out it's just a fancy name for "your feet are screwed"! Now this guy, he suggested me some fancy-schmancy orthotic insoles, but those things cost an arm and a leg!

Now, your girl here ain't no fool; I ain't gonna splurge on something I can find for a fraction of the price, right? So I went and bought myself some cheap insoles online. And let me tell you, it was a BIG MISTAKE! These things were worse than useless; they were downright harmful! Instead of supporting my feet, these pieces of crap actually made them worse!

After a couple of outings, my plantar fasciitis got so bad, I thought I was gonna have a meltdown. Went back to my podiatrist, and this guy, he looks at me like I'm some kind of idiot. Apparently, cheaping out on my insoles has set me back MONTHS in recovery.

So here's the thing, guys. You might think you're being smart, saving a few bucks by buying from these dodgy health sites, but all you're doing is taking a gamble with your health. These sites, they don't care about you or your foot pain; they're just out to make money, and they'll sell you any cheap crap they can get their hands on.

So, if you're feeling the foot pain, don't be like me. Don't be a cheapskate. Listen to your podiatrist, and invest in some good quality insoles. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Anyone else been in my shoes? 🙋‍♀️ Drop a comment and share your story. We gotta spread the word and prevent anyone else from making the same dumb mistake.

#LessonLearned #FootPainNightmare #DontBeACheapskate #OrthoticInsolesfortheWin
tracy

Re: Avoid dodgy Shoe Insoles!

Post by tracy »

Oh honey, I feel your pain! 😡 What a load of absolute poppycock these dodgy "health and care" shops are selling, right? 👎 Talk about taking advantage of us honest folk, especially the vulnerable ones. It grinds my gears to no end, darlin'!

A couple months ago I bought this "guaranteed-to-work" miracle cream for my muscle aches and pains from one of such places, thinking it was the bee's knees. Ended up being no better than lard on toast, I tell ya! 😭 An absolute scam, just like your insoles. Makes my blood boil, it does! 😠
Damon

Re: Avoid dodgy Shoe Insoles!

Post by Damon »

Yes these dodgy health and care websites are all over the internet and they not just about selling insoles. They're selling all sorts of crap, ain't they? And some of that stuff could really put people in harms way! It's not on, I tell ya!

If any of you lot get scammed by these charlatans, report them, pronto, to your trading standards authority. Let's get these places shut down for good! It's high time someone put a stop to their shenanigans.