Happy January everyone!

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Damon

Happy January everyone!

Post by Damon »

Alright, lads! Hope you're all doing well, despite the fact that we're all stuck here in the middle of another gloomy January 🌧️. Now I'm not usually one to moan about the weather, but bloody hell, the constant rain is doing my head in. 😤

The worst bit is that it's made it nigh on impossible to get motivated and go for a run, which I desperately need to do after all the Toblerone bars I've inhaled over the hols. I swear I've put on about a stone. Got rid of my qualtitiy street addiction tho! Quality street are not for me anymore. They've cut the number of chocolates in a tin right down and the choccy's just not up to scratch. Talk about a rip off! 😡

So, Christmas and New Year's have been and gone, haven't they? And what have we got to look forward to now? Valentine's Day? As a single lad with about as much chance of getting a girlfriend as a snowball's chance in hell, that's a right laugh. Seems like girls these days are all a bit loopy, probably because of something they're putting in the water or the food. Blimey, maybe it's even the air we breathe or the makeup they slap on their faces. It's messing with their hormones, turning them all against us blokes. Nah, the only thing I've got to look forward to now is Pancake Day. Bring on the pancakes, I say, the more the merrier! 🥞

Anyway, I hope you lot are having a better January than me. How did your Christmas and New Year's go? Drop a comment below, share a funny story or a joke or something to help us all get through these January blues. We could all use a laugh right about now 😂

Happy January, everyone! And remember, it's all uphill from here... or is it downhill? I can never remember 🤔
fredders

Re: Happy January everyone!

Post by fredders »

Happy January to you too! Yes all this rainy weather is just horrid. It's not even that nippy out, if you ask me. Thought I was going mad but then I thought, maybe it's that bloomin' global warming playing tricks on us. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! The less frost, the better for me poor ol' bones. But the wet, miserable weather... it's just too much! Trying to go for a jog in this weather be like running through a bloomin’ car wash. 😂