Boycott Amazon this Christmas!

Money talks! That's why we have created this great little forum all about discussing money matters. Here you will be able to talk about how to save money, how to become rich and a whole host of different cool exciting as well as dull things!
dave33

Boycott Amazon this Christmas!

Post by dave33 »

There's a big, greedy company out there, draped in deceit and shrouded in all sorts of immoral shenanigans. They're that bloody massive, they think they can just trample over anyone and everyone with their monopoly. This company is called Amazon!!! 😡

Let's kick off discussing all the rotten stuff Amazon's been up to. They've been accused of treating their workers like dirt. Can you believe it? Working folks to the bone, paying 'em peanuts and denying 'em basic rights. And that's just the start of it. They've been playing dirty with the taxman too. Makes me blood boil, it does. 💢

And their products, don't get me started. Mostly overpriced tat made in China. And they've got the cheek to call it bargains. Pull the other one, I say! It's just cheap, shoddy stuff, most of it. You're better off throwing your money down the drain. 😠

Now, you might think, why does it matter to me? Well, it bloody well does! This company, this bloody leviathan, is sucking the life out of our local businesses. Small shops, family-run businesses scraping by, while this corporate behemoth gobbles up all the profits. And what's worse, the government's not doing jack about it. Too busy lining their own pockets, they are. 🤬

That's why we NEED to boycott Amazon. We need to show them that we're not just mindless consumers. We've got a choice, and we're not going to let them trample all over us. We're going to support our local businesses, the ones who actually give a toss about their workers and their community. The ones who are actually contributing to our economy. 🤝

So, the next time you're thinking about buying something from this Amazon, remember what I've told you. Remember the workers sweating their guts out for a pittance. Remember the local businesses struggling to survive. And remember, we've got the power to make a difference. We just need to use it. 👊

Remember, mates, it's our bloody money. Let's spend it where it makes a real difference. Stand up to this giant.

So, here's the plan. Boycott Amazon this christmas. Shop local, support your community. Let's show them that we're not just mindless consumers, but people who care about our fellow humans and our local businesses. Together, we can make a difference. 🙌 Now, who's with me?