Have I got diabetes?

Welcome to the most boring health and fitness forum on the internet! Just kidding, we promise we'll make it worth your while to stick around. Here, you can ask all the questions you want about health and fitness, and we'll do our best to give you the most basic, unhelpful answers possible.

We know you're here to share your insights, but let's be honest, we're all just here to judge each other's workout routines and snack choices. Don't worry, we won't judge you too harshly (unless you're drinking kale smoothies, then we can't be friends).

Seriously though, we're all about helping each other out here. Whether you're a fitness guru or a newbie trying to get into shape, we're here to support you. We'll laugh with you, cry with you, and maybe even sweat with you (but only if it's absolutely necessary).

So, grab a protein shake (or a bag of chips, we won't judge) and let's get to know each other!
Pablo

Have I got diabetes?

Post by Pablo »

Hey all, I've been feeling really tired and thirsty lately... and my vision's been a bit blurry too. I'm a bit scared it could be diabetes. Anyone else experienced this?
Lucy

Re: Have I got diabetes?

Post by Lucy »

Well, Pablo, those could be symptoms, but you should really see a doctor. We are not medical professionals here.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Hi Pablo, those symptoms might indicate hyperglycemia. It's a condition where too much glucose circulates in the blood... But Lucy's right. You should see a doctor.
katie90

Post by katie90 »

Bless your heart, Pablo! It sounds scary, but don't fret too much till you've spoken to a doctor.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Or maybe Pablo, you've just been hitting the soda too hard. Cut back on the sugar, man!
Guru

Post by Guru »

Mojo, that's not helpful or kind. Pablo, go see a doctor. They'll likely run a test to check your blood sugar levels. Always best to get professional advice.
Goof

Post by Goof »

Well, if we're all playing doctors now, I'd say it's the plague! But honestly Pablo, like others have said, get thee to a doc pronto.
sue

Post by sue »

😔 Oh Pablo, I hope you're OK! Remember, stress can also cause those symptoms. 😌 Deep breaths and speak to a doctor. 🏥💖
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your insights and will make an appointment first thing tomorrow. :)
Pete1

Post by Pete1 »

I hope you get everything sorted.. it must be a very worrying time for you, wishing you all the best! :)