Silver gloves for Raynaud's disease are RUBBISH!

Welcome to the most boring health and fitness forum on the internet! Just kidding, we promise we'll make it worth your while to stick around. Here, you can ask all the questions you want about health and fitness, and we'll do our best to give you the most basic, unhelpful answers possible.

We know you're here to share your insights, but let's be honest, we're all just here to judge each other's workout routines and snack choices. Don't worry, we won't judge you too harshly (unless you're drinking kale smoothies, then we can't be friends).

Seriously though, we're all about helping each other out here. Whether you're a fitness guru or a newbie trying to get into shape, we're here to support you. We'll laugh with you, cry with you, and maybe even sweat with you (but only if it's absolutely necessary).

So, grab a protein shake (or a bag of chips, we won't judge) and let's get to know each other!
Pablo

Silver gloves for Raynaud's disease are RUBBISH!

Post by Pablo »

Let me tell you something, folks. Silver gloves are a complete and utter waste of money if you have Raynaud's disease. These gloves are advertised as some kind of miracle cure for this condition, but this just nothing more than a load of snake oil. I'm sick and tired of these scam artists preying on vulnerable people like us who are suffering from Raynaud's disease and ripping us off.

I fell for this scam myself, thinking that the silver gloves would help ease my symptoms. But let me tell you, they did absolutely nothing for me. I wore them all winter long, hoping that they would keep my hands warm, but they were so thin that they didn't insulate my hands at all. I might as well have been wearing a pair of cheap cotton gloves from the market.

And don't even get me started on the price of these gloves. They cost a whopping £29.99, which is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. I highly doubt that they were even made with actual silver thread. More likely, they were made with tinfoil or some cheap acrylic material!!!

I bought these gloves from what I thought was a legitimate healthcare website, but upon further inspection, I realized that it was just a well-designed scam website posing as a "Raynaud's disease" organization. These scumbags are preying on people like us who are suffering from this condition and taking advantage of us.😕

But here's the thing, I wish I knew before buying these stupid worthless gloves. There is no cure for Raynaud's disease. No magic glove or potion is going to make it go away. The best we can do is manage our symptoms and find ways to keep our hands warm. And let me tell you, the silver gloves are not the answer.

Although not a cure, what worked for me in the end was a pair of compression gloves with some thermal gloves over the top of them from this site instead... https://nuovahealth.co.uk/product-tag/raynauds-gloves/ This combination kept my hands warm and helped ease my symptoms. And it didn't cost me an arm and a leg like those damn silver gloves did.

So, to anyone out there who is thinking about buying silver gloves for their Raynaud's disease, don't waste your money. They are a scam, plain and simple. Stick with tried and true methods of managing your symptoms and don't fall for these snake oil salesmen online that rank everywhere on google. :x

Well, I hope this post helps stop someone at least who might be about to buy the gloves from wasting their money :)
CindyM

Re: Silver gloves for Raynaud's disease are RUBBISH!

Post by CindyM »

I really wish I read this before I bought mine. I'm sat here, fist clenched, silver glove in hand, and it's not because I'm channeling my inner Michael Jackson. No, it's because I've been scammed. Duped. Hoodwinked! By those same sketchy snakeoil Raynaud's disease websites that promise to help, but all they do is reach deep into your pocket and pull out your last dime. 😡

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not usually one to complain, but this time I've had it up to here 🙋‍♀️. It's not just about the money – oh no. This is about principle, dammit! It's about taking advantage of innocent souls suffering from Raynaud's disease!

You see, these fraudsters promised me a pair of silver gloves that would help with my painful symptoms. And me, like a fool, trusted them. But no sooner had I pulled these so-called "silver" gloves from the package than I realized that the only thing silver about them was the color. 😩

And to add salt to the wound, guess what? I'm caught in this bloody cost of living crisis! 💸 Gas and electric are skyrocketing, and here I am, scammed into buying faux silver gloves. I mean, the audacity of such people!

The truth is, there's no easy way to manage Raynaud's disease. It's a tough nut to crack. But that doesn't give these swindlers the right to take advantage of our desperation. Exploiting people's vulnerabilities and pain for profit? That's a whole new level of evil.

So, to any Raynaud's disease sufferers out there, don't be fooled. Don't be me. Let this be a lesson to us all. Stand your ground, question everything, and for the love of all that's holy, don't trust those fake snake oil health sites. 'Cause in the end, all they'll leave you with is empty promises, an even emptier wallet, and a pair of worthless "silver" gloves. 💔😠
Pete1

Re: Silver gloves for Raynaud's disease are RUBBISH!

Post by Pete1 »

You could always try getting in touch with trading standards and get these scammers shut down to stop them from conning others! :geek: