Why so much gun crime?

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Janey

Why so much gun crime?

Post by Janey »

Good morning all! I was just reading the paper and it really struck me how many stories there are about gun crimes. 😢 I've never been around guns much, growing up in a small town in Ohio. What are your thoughts on why gun crime is so prevalent? 🌺🌺
Mojo

Re: Why so much gun crime?

Post by Mojo »

people are crazy that's why! they think they can just shoot their problems away!!
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

A poignant question indeed. In my opinion, gun crime often roots back to societal issues -- lack of proper education, poverty, among others. It's similar to the 'broken windows theory'. If we don't pay attention to the small cracks, they will eventually become larger issues.
JimmyJazz

Post by JimmyJazz »

Back in my day, we knew how to handle firearms properly. It's a lack of discipline and respect for the tool. Guns aren't the problem, it's the people who misuse 'em.