Women should never date smaller men!

Are you tired of being single and spending your nights alone with a tub of ice cream? Fear not, dear spinster! Our forum is here to help you find the perfect partner to share your ice cream with.

But wait, it's not just for the single ladies! Gentlemen, take a seat and prepare to get to grips with the intricacies of relationships and dating. We've got advice for every stage, from the awkward first date to the "should we move in together" dilemma.

And let's not forget about the juicy gossip. Our community is filled with people who love to dish about the latest celebrity breakups or speculate about their own love lives.

So come on in, grab a virtual cup of coffee, and let's chat about love, lust, and everything in between. Who knows, you might just find your soulmate (or at least a good laugh).
Mojo

Women should never date smaller men!

Post by Mojo »

Listen here, you puny, self-righteous runts with delusions of grandeur, it's time we had a frank and forthright conversation about a peculiar, yet increasingly common societal misalignment that's been setting my teeth on edge. I say it’s time we put some things in perspective, literally.

Picture this - a towering Amazon, a veritable goddess, resplendent in her glory, striding down the street with... hold your breath... a dwarf scampering around her like a yappy lapdog. It's a sight that churns the stomach, a sight that's enough to make you question the very fabric of reality. It's not fair on her, it's not fair on the rest of us and it's not fair on the natural laws of attraction.

I mean, come on! It's like watching a Chihuahua trying to mount a Great Dane - it's absurd, it's laughable, and it's downright pathetic. Every time I see one of these mismatched pairs, a part of me dies inside. It's a grotesque spectacle, a dreadful violation of the codes of nature.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm against the vertically challenged dating, but for the love of all that's holy, stick to your own size! It's not that hard. Love is blind, they say, but it ain't stupid.

I've been at the periphery of this circus too many times, gracefully trying to approach a stunning, statuesque woman, only to be tripped up by some pocket-sized, Napoleon wannabe. It's infuriating, it's insulting, and it's an affront to all us men who are in proportion with these tall, wonderful women.

And don't get me started on these diminutive, deluded Don Juans with their pathetic, pitiful attempts to ward us away. Hovering around like flies, trying to make it awkward for us, like they have some divine right to these women. It's laughable, really.

Alright, so maybe I'm being a bit harsh. Maybe love knows no size, no bounds, yada yada yada. But let's be real. There's something fundamentally jarring about seeing a man who's barely taller than her knee holding hands with a woman who looks like she could be his babysitter.

What's your take, dear reader? Is love truly blind or is there some sense to my rant? Go ahead, drop your thoughts below. And remember - if you're a small guy, find a woman who doesn't have to bend down to kiss you.
dave33

Re: Women should never date smaller men!

Post by dave33 »

You're absolutely spot on! It is pretty weird seeing a guy with a women who is taller than them... freaks me big time out!