Are Ninja foodi air fryers any good?

If you're looking for a place to swap recipes, share cooking hacks, or just vent about your latest kitchen fails, you've come to the right place.

We're all about embracing the weird and wonderful when it comes to food. So whether you're a master chef or a burnt-toast aficionado, you'll fit right in here. We're all about celebrating the good, the bad, and the downright bizarre when it comes to culinary creations.

Want to share your grandma's secret lasagna recipe? Go for it! Have a weird obsession with putting hot sauce on everything? We won't judge (okay, maybe a little). The point is, this is a safe space to let your foodie freak flag fly.

So come on in, grab a seat, and get ready to indulge in all things delicious. We can't wait to see what kind of culinary insanity you bring to the table (pun intended).
Goof

Are Ninja foodi air fryers any good?

Post by Goof »

Hey everyone! I'm in the market for a new Air fryer and was wondering if anyone has used a Ninja Foodi before? I'm trying to decide between the new Ninja Speedi or the Ninja Foodi 15-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker. Has anyone tried either of those? 🤔 Are they worth the investment? I've heard they can save you money and make the best chips! Is that true? Would love to hear some thoughts and opinions! 😊
Karen

Re: Are Ninja foodi air fryers any good?

Post by Karen »

I haven't personally used the Ninja Speedi or the 15-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker, but I've heard great things about them! I've heard they're amazing for making crispy chips and saving money on oil. 🍟 Plus, it's always a bonus when you can use one appliance for multiple cooking methods. If you're looking for an all-in-one kitchen gadget, I'd say go for it! 💯 But if you're only interested in air frying, maybe look into a cheaper option. Good luck with the search!
James

Post by James »

Since purchasing my ninja foodi multi cooker, my oven has essentially become a plate warmer as I haven't used it as at all since. I have even started making my own bread. The pressure cooking feature is also great, as I used to be intimidated by my mother's pressure cooker but this one is really user-friendly with super easy cooking functions - all you do is put your food in press a button and thats it!!!! Well worth the money!
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

After gettin one I don't use my oven at all now. They're so efficient, you'll be cooking up a storm in no time. Compared to other cooking methods, air fryers use up to 75% less oil, which can save you a ton of cash and calories. For example, if you were to cook a batch of chicken wings in the oven, you'd need about 1/4 cup of oil. But with an air fryer, you only need a tablespoon or two. That's some serious energy savings right there!

Now, when it comes to the best air fryer brands, I gotta say, there are a few that really stand out👍. Ninja and Philips are two of my personal faves, but there are plenty of others that do a great job too. Just make sure you do your research and read some reviews before you buy. You don't wanna end up with a dud as there are lots of cheaper Chinese makes which are no good at all!🤦‍♀️

With an Air fryer you will be able make everything crispy and delicious, from chicken wings to french fries to onion rings. It's like you're eating food from a fancy restaurant👨‍🍳, but in your own dang kitchen. So, if you want your taste buds to do a happy dance, get yourself an air fryer ASAP!🕺

Hope this helps :)