Massaging gel insoles
Suffering from foot aches and pain? Then a pair of these gel insoles may just be what you need!
Main features and benefits
- One size fits all.
- Designed to be lightweight and flexible to be able fit into just about any type of shoe you can think of.
- Normal insoles only give your feet a fixed level of support, however these gel insoles use a honey comb gel design that adapts to the shape and contours of your feet to give them a custom level of support.
- Absorbs shock and stops shocks and forces from damaging your feet when you run. This can also help to protect your knees from damage and prevent a common knee injury called knee tendinitis.
- Massaging gel actively massages your feet helping to get rid of aches and pains and keeps them feeling great when wearing your shoes.
- Correct biomechanical imbalances from occurring such as over pronation and supination by better supporting key areas of your foot such as the plantar fascia and metatarsal bones to prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia and Achilles tendinitis.
- Made from odour eating materials and with a breathable design to help keep your feet feeling as fresh as possible.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not happy with them for whatever reason you can simply send them back to us within 30 days and we promise to give you a full refund.
Wearing gel insoles is simply a great way to getting rid of foot pain and aches.
How they can benefit people who are always busy on their feet
If your work requires you to be constantly on your feet, for example if you are a nurse or a bartender, then you may suffer from aches and pains after a long shift. This is usually caused by the build up of pressure underneath your feet and heels caused by your bodyweight pressing down on your feet as you stand. Also if you are always on your feet you can overuse and overstretch key ligaments in your feet such as the plantar fascia. This can trigger plantar fasciitis and can cause inflammation and pain to develop as a result. Wearing gel insoles can help you if you are on your feet for long periods at a time. Gel insoles are designed to spread pressure underneath your feet and heels stopping this pressure form damaging your feet. Gel insoles also help to support key ligaments and tendons in your feet such as the plantar fascia and stop them from becoming overstretched and inflamed.
How they can benefit runners and athletes
Running can take its toil on your feet if you are not careful. When your foot strikes the ground as you run it creates minute shocks which can overtime damage bones, joints and ligaments found in your feet, knees and hips. These shocks can cause you to develop injuries such as plantar fasciitis, knee tendinitis as well as micro bone fractures.
Wearing gel insoles is one way to stop this shock from causing damage. Gel insoles give your feet a custom level of support and protection by adapting to the to the exact shape and contours of your feet. This helps to cushion your feet from shock and provide your feet with the support that they need.
If you run with a biomechanical imbalance that affects your gait, for example if you have flat feet or high arches and you run with over pronation this can cause excessive load and strain on your feet which can damage them. Wearing a pair of gel insoles can help to correct biomechanical imbalances such as excursive pronation by rebalancing your feet, helping to take strain off your feet when you run.