Heel cups for plantar fascitiis
- X1 pair of heel cups.
- One size fits all. Can be inserted into a wide range of shoes, trainers and boots without hassle.
- Heel cups can help to protect your feet from biomechanical imbalances that can lead to plantar fasciitis.
- Specially designed help to ease plantar fasciitis pain and boost recovery.
- lightweight and can be fitted into a wide variety of different types of shoes quickly and easily.
- Improves balance and stability in your heels and foot making them ideal for sufferers of ankle instabilities.
- Spreads pressure underneath the heel of the foot evenly to stop foot and heel ache.
- Improves the motion and efficiency of your heel when walking to prevent unnecessary strain.
- Made from shock absorbing materials to protect against shock.
- Comes with a full no questions asked guarantee making your purchase risk free if they do not work for you.
When the plantar fascia becomes inflamed and damaged it is known as plantar fasciitis. The plantar fascia is a ligament found underneath the sole of your foot that supports your arch. It has many different functions including protecting your foot from shock and is used to pronate your foot to help you walk. Plantar fasciitis can cause mild to acute pain depending upon the severity of the damage to the ligament. You can damage the plantar fascia ligament in a number of different ways, the most common being through repetitive strain linked due to biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation.
If you have plantar fasciitis then you may find relief from wearing a pair of heel cups. Using orthotic compression heel cups are designed to reposition and support the foot in a more natural way, this will reduce strain and pressure on the plantar fascia aswell as other important parts of the foot. Wearing a pair of heel cups inside your shoes can also help to protect your foot from further damage that could make your plantar fasciitis worse.
Heel cups are also made from shock absorbing materials that can help to protect your arch whilst your foot heals. Heel cups can also help to stabilise the heel and prevent motion that could potentially damage the foot and ankle.