Heel cups for heel pain
- One size fits all.
- 1 pair of Heel cups (one left & 1 right)
- Developed to help prevent foot and heel aches and pains. By spreading pressure evenly across your whole foot these insoles prevent damaging pressure from building up underneath your feet and heels helping to ease foot and heel pain as a result.
- Made to be super lightweight when you wear them, which means these inserts never feel like they are weighing you down.
- Can be quickly and easily fitted into virtually any type of shoe.
- Helps to support your foot and heel to prevent strain from damaging key ligaments, joints and bones found in your foot.
- Orthotic compression helps to reposition and correct the function of your feet preventing biomechanical imbalances such as supination and over pronation damaging your feet when you walk.
- Helps to deplete shock that can occur as your foot strikes the ground when you walk or run, preventing damage to your foot.
Theses heel cups have been purposefully developed to help to the strain off your heels and correct biomechanical imbalances that may cause injuries to occur.
One of the the most common causes of heel pain in adults is because of a foot injury called plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can cause sharp stabbing pains in the arch and heel of the foot. This foot condition is often triggered through repetitive shock and pressure to the plantar fascia ligament found in your foot. This ligament is designed to support your arch and heel and help pronate your foot when you walk. If this ligament becomes damaged it becomes inflamed and can no longer function properly. Heel cups will help to restore proper function to your plantar fascia by taking strain off the arch and heel via orthotic support. This prevents further damage to the foot helping to ease foot and heel pain and boost recovery as a result.