Are you suffering from aches, blisters, and pain in your feet? Then a pair of orthotic insoles may just be what you need!
Whether you are a professional athlete or just someone who is always on your feet these shock absorbing insoles will help to keep your feet protected and supported. Made from shock absorbing medical grade Eva material that helps to protect your feet from shock when walking or running. Also proven to,stop shock from resonating up into your lower limbs and causing damage to joints, bones and tendons found in the legs, knees and hips. Added arch support that is designed to support and take pressure and strain off your arch helping you to avoid over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis. Designed to work with the biomechanics and function of your feet to help eliminate excessive pronation and other imbalances that can trigger injury. Helps to improve gait and posture and in doing so will help to ward off injuries in your legs, hips and lower back.£10.00
- One size fits all.
- 1 pair of Heel cups (one left & 1 right)
- Developed to help prevent foot and heel aches and pains. By spreading pressure evenly across your whole foot these insoles prevent damaging pressure from building up underneath your feet and heels helping to ease foot and heel pain as a result.
- Made to be super lightweight when you wear them, which means these inserts never feel like they are weighing you down.
- Can be quickly and easily fitted into virtually any type of shoe.
- Helps to support your foot and heel to prevent strain from damaging key ligaments, joints and bones found in your foot.
- Orthotic compression helps to reposition and correct the function of your feet preventing biomechanical imbalances such as supination and over pronation damaging your feet when you walk.
- Helps to deplete shock that can occur as your foot strikes the ground when you walk or run, preventing damage to your foot.