Are you suffering from lower back pain? A pair of orthotic insoles maybe just what you need to help ease your pain!
Lower back pain can be caused by biomechanical imbalances in your feet. Your feet are the supporting foundations of your entire anatomy. If you have an imbalance in your feet then these imbalances can affect the alignment of the vertebrae that make up your spine and can overtime damage your back.
- Orthotic insoles are designed to help improve the function of your feet and help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination that can cause stress on your back from occurring.
- Shock absorption added to the insoles will help shock from resonating up through to your back and damage it.
- Inbuilt arch support designed to alleviate pressure on your arch helping to ease foot and heel pain.
- Prevents the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot. This helps to stop your feet from getting tired and aching after a long day on your feet.
- Improves the stability and balance of your feet via heel cup technology cupping around your foot preventing sprains and injuries to the foot and ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads built into these insoles are designed to protect the metatarsal bones in your feet and support the ball of your foot preventing pain and discomfort on the ball of your foot.
- Aswell as wearing orthotic insoles to ease your back pain it is also recommended to do back stretching exercises and to practice good posture.
- If for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied with the shoe insoles then you can return them to us and you will receive a full refund.
Are you suffering from aches, blisters, and pain in your feet? Then a pair of orthotic insoles may just be what you need!
Whether you are a professional athlete or just someone who is always on your feet these shock absorbing insoles will help to keep your feet protected and supported. Made from shock absorbing medical grade Eva material that helps to protect your feet from shock when walking or running. Also proven to,stop shock from resonating up into your lower limbs and causing damage to joints, bones and tendons found in the legs, knees and hips. Added arch support that is designed to support and take pressure and strain off your arch helping you to avoid over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis. Designed to work with the biomechanics and function of your feet to help eliminate excessive pronation and other imbalances that can trigger injury. Helps to improve gait and posture and in doing so will help to ward off injuries in your legs, hips and lower back.£10.00
-1x pair of insoles (one for each foot)
-In built heel cups help to keep prevents you from moving your ankle in away that may damage it. The added heel cup will also help to improve balance and stability in your foot and ankle, making these insoles perfect for treating ankle injuries such as ankle tendinitis.
-Added arch support helps to control the motion and function of your feet preventing improper biomechanics such as over pronation and supination which may otherwise damage your feet.
-Ergonomically designed to evenly spread pressure underneath your heel and absorb shock. This helps to prevent foot fatigue and stop your feet from aching.
-Utilizes orthotic compression to help realign and reposition your feet in a more natural state to help prevent damage to your foot and ankle. Orthotic compression also helps to boost blood flow in your feet and ankle helping to aid the healing process if you have a foot injury.
-Made from lightweight and breathable material to keep your feet feeling fresh.
-Shock absorption helps to stop shock from damaging your lower limbs. Perfect for high impact sports such as football.
-Comes with a no questions asked 30 day full money back guarantee.£9.99