Be taller and also avoid nasty foot pain and injuries with these clever and discreet gel heel lifts which can make you taller in a matter of moments! Includes stacks which allow you to increase or decrease your height whenever you want.
- One size fits all
- 1 pair heel lifts (one for each foot)
- Layer stack system lets you quaickly and easily change your heel height.
- Light weight and breathable.
- Easily correct leg length discrepancies.
- Comfortable orthotic arch support- helps prevent foot cramps, pain and strain.
- Shock absorbing gel – Makes sure that impact shock as your feet hit the ground when walking, running or jumping doesn’t harm your feet.
If you have ever wanted to be taller now is your chance with these great height increasing insoles! A pair of these honeycomb gel shoe lifts will give you extra height and comfort at the same time!
One Size fits all.
Made from high quality medical grade gel that absorbs shock and spread pressure across your foot.
Helps to ease strain and pressure off the Achilles tendon preventing injuries such as Achilles tendinitis.
The gel cushions and moulds to the shape of the foot whilst also elevating the heel of the foot increasing your height.
Stack layers on top of each other or take them away to help you reach the height that is most appropriate and comfortable for you.
Repositions and stabilizes your foot into a more natural position.
Orthotic support helps to correct biomechanical imbalances and pronation helping you to avoiding straining and injuring your feet.
Spreads the pressure that can build up underneath your heels to prevent heel pain.
Eases tension and tightness around the Achilles heel and plantar fascia helping you avoid Achilles pain and plantar fasciitis.
The gel these insoles are made from acts as a shock absorber t to cushion shock and prevent the shock from damaging your feet.
Can be quickly inserted into a number of shoes with ease.£9.99
Built to help absorb shock when running. These insoles are perfect choice for any runner who is wanting to help stop shock from damaging their feet and lower limbs. Reduces foot fatigue aches and pain as well as many different injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, and knee tendinitis.
- One size fits all. Can be cut to preferred size using the guide printed on the insoles.
- Made from high quality medical grade materials for the best comfort and shock absorption.
- Super lightweight makes them perfect for running in.
- Repositions and realigns your feet when you run to ensure you run more naturally with less strain.
- Arch support helps to correct biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination that can lead to foot injuries.
Suffering from foot aches and pain? Then a pair of these gel insoles may just be what you need!
Main features and benefits
- One size fits all.
- Designed to be lightweight and flexible to be able fit into just about any type of shoe you can think of.
- Normal insoles only give your feet a fixed level of support, however these gel insoles use a honey comb gel design that adapts to the shape and contours of your feet to give them a custom level of support.
- Absorbs shock and stops shocks and forces from damaging your feet when you run. This can also help to protect your knees from damage and prevent a common knee injury called knee tendinitis.
- Massaging gel actively massages your feet helping to get rid of aches and pains and keeps them feeling great when wearing your shoes.
- Correct biomechanical imbalances from occurring such as over pronation and supination by better supporting key areas of your foot such as the plantar fascia and metatarsal bones to prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia and Achilles tendinitis.
- Made from odour eating materials and with a breathable design to help keep your feet feeling as fresh as possible.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not happy with them for whatever reason you can simply send them back to us within 30 days and we promise to give you a full refund.
If you are a runner and have flat feet or high arches you are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation or supination. These imbalances can result in excessive strain and pressure on key parts of your foot and can overtime damage and injury your feet, lower limbs hips and lower back. Wearing a pair of running insoles can help to correct these biomechanical imbalances and help you to run more efficiently and safer. Running insoles will also help to absorb shock that can occur when running and stop this shock from damaging your feet and help you to run further, faster and for longer.
How will these insoles benefit you?
- 1x pair sport running insoles that can be fitted into a wide variety of different shoes.
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 5-11).
- Ergonomically designed to help correct biomechanical imbalances that may contribute to foot and lower limb injuries.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give custom support by adapting to the exact shape and contours of your feet helping to give your feet support and protection in the places that you need it the most.
- Theses insoles have rigid arch support that supports and hold the arch of your foot in a natural and comfortable position. This helps to prevent excessive pronation that can be damaging to your foot when you walk. Arch support also helps to prevent you from overt stretching and putting to much strain on the arch and plantar fascia which will help to prevent and treat foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis. Arch support also makes these shoe insoles ideal for those who have high arches and flat feet.
- Made from shock absorbing material that are designed to dampen shock and prevent the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet. This helps prevent foot aches and foot fatigue when you are on your feet for long periods.
- Designed to be super lightweight and durable making them perfect for runners and athletes.
- Added heel cup support cups around the shape and contour of your heel helping to keep it in place and stop your feet from slipping around in your shoes.
- Metatarsal pads added to these insoles will help to support and protect the ball of your foot to help prevent and or ease of ball of foot pain.
- If you have any problems with your new pair of insoles or if they were not what you were expecting you can said them back to us within 30 days to get a full refund.
Are you suffering from lower back pain? A pair of orthotic insoles maybe just what you need to help ease your pain!
Lower back pain can be caused by biomechanical imbalances in your feet. Your feet are the supporting foundations of your entire anatomy. If you have an imbalance in your feet then these imbalances can affect the alignment of the vertebrae that make up your spine and can overtime damage your back.
- Orthotic insoles are designed to help improve the function of your feet and help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination that can cause stress on your back from occurring.
- Shock absorption added to the insoles will help shock from resonating up through to your back and damage it.
- Inbuilt arch support designed to alleviate pressure on your arch helping to ease foot and heel pain.
- Prevents the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot. This helps to stop your feet from getting tired and aching after a long day on your feet.
- Improves the stability and balance of your feet via heel cup technology cupping around your foot preventing sprains and injuries to the foot and ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads built into these insoles are designed to protect the metatarsal bones in your feet and support the ball of your foot preventing pain and discomfort on the ball of your foot.
- Aswell as wearing orthotic insoles to ease your back pain it is also recommended to do back stretching exercises and to practice good posture.
- If for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied with the shoe insoles then you can return them to us and you will receive a full refund.
Are you suffering from aches, blisters, and pain in your feet? Then a pair of orthotic insoles may just be what you need!
Whether you are a professional athlete or just someone who is always on your feet these shock absorbing insoles will help to keep your feet protected and supported. Made from shock absorbing medical grade Eva material that helps to protect your feet from shock when walking or running. Also proven to,stop shock from resonating up into your lower limbs and causing damage to joints, bones and tendons found in the legs, knees and hips. Added arch support that is designed to support and take pressure and strain off your arch helping you to avoid over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis. Designed to work with the biomechanics and function of your feet to help eliminate excessive pronation and other imbalances that can trigger injury. Helps to improve gait and posture and in doing so will help to ward off injuries in your legs, hips and lower back.£10.00
Can be worn to help treat and prevent a range of different foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, ankle instability, morton’s neuroma and diabetic foot problems.
Inbuilt arch support helps to realign your foot and take strain off your plantar fascia.
Orthotic compression designed specially to help improve the function and biomechanical balance of your feet to eliminate strain on key areas of your foot that may cause plantar fasciitis and other foot injuries.
Built from the very best shock absorbing Eva to stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs.
Cups around the heel of your foot improving foot and ankle stability and prevents your foot from moving around in your shoes.
Added metatarsal pad supports and protects the metatarsal bones and ball of the foot from damage.
Helps boost blood flow to your feet.
If these insoles are not what you were expecting or you are not 100% satisfied with them you can return them to us within as part of our 30,day money back guarantee and you will receive a full refund.£10.00
Suffering from arch pain? These insoles maybe just what your feet need to help ease your pain once and for all!
- 1X pair of arch support insoles (1 left and 1 right footed insole).
- Available in sizes 3-7 & 7-11. Can also be cut to size using the grid printed on them for a perfect fit.
- Supports the arch and other key areas of your foot and positions these areas into a more natural positions to help prevent strain and injury.
- Corrects pronation in your feet helping to prevent strain from over stretching and damaging your plantar fascia.
- Absorbs shock and stops the build up of pressure underneath your feet.
- Boost blood flow and eases foot and arch pain via orthotic compression.
- Light weight and super simple to fit into any type of shoes.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can send them back to us within 30 days of receiving your order and we promise to send you a full refund. No questions asked.
-1x pair of insoles (one for each foot)
-In built heel cups help to keep prevents you from moving your ankle in away that may damage it. The added heel cup will also help to improve balance and stability in your foot and ankle, making these insoles perfect for treating ankle injuries such as ankle tendinitis.
-Added arch support helps to control the motion and function of your feet preventing improper biomechanics such as over pronation and supination which may otherwise damage your feet.
-Ergonomically designed to evenly spread pressure underneath your heel and absorb shock. This helps to prevent foot fatigue and stop your feet from aching.
-Utilizes orthotic compression to help realign and reposition your feet in a more natural state to help prevent damage to your foot and ankle. Orthotic compression also helps to boost blood flow in your feet and ankle helping to aid the healing process if you have a foot injury.
-Made from lightweight and breathable material to keep your feet feeling fresh.
-Shock absorption helps to stop shock from damaging your lower limbs. Perfect for high impact sports such as football.
-Comes with a no questions asked 30 day full money back guarantee.£9.99
If you have plantar fasciits a pair of our arch support insoles may just be what your feet need.
The main features of these insoles are as follows:
-Uses orthotic arch support to help prevent strain and pressure on the arch of your foot. This helps to prevent overuse of the plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis and other foot injuries.
-Repositions and realigns key ligaments and bones in your foot helping you to walk correctly.
-Made from shock absorbing materials that absorb shock and prevent shock from harming your feet and lower limbs.
-Stop foot fatigue. Orthotic compression and motion control technology helps you to walk more efficiently reducing unnecessary strain or movement on your feet. This allows you to stay on your feet longer without your feet aching or becoming fatigued.
-In built heel cup helps to stabilize your heel and foot preventing you from twisting or moving your foot or ankle in a way that could damage it. This feature makes these insoles perfect for ankle instability as well as injuries such as ankle tendinitis.
-Prevents your excessive pronation when you walk which is a leading cause of plantar fasciitis and other foot related injuries.£10.00